Edison Chouest Offshore
Lead Designer & Copywriter
Edison Chouest Offshore (ECO) is a family of companies dealing with marine transportation, operating five shipyards around the world. The family-owned business recently celebrated its 50th anniversary, and they contacted Everest Agency to create a photo book showcasing its long and extraordinary history. ECO began as two men with a single tugboat and today is a multinational family of companies worth over a billion dollars.
I wish that photos could also show the level of customer service that went into this project! The primary challenges were:
- Working with multiple contacts throughout the project
- Satisfying multiple stakeholders
- Organizing, sorting, and formatting hundreds of pictures provided with little client guidance
- Conducting research on the family and company history with little client guidance or resources
- Researching and coordinating with several printers to accommodate multiple format iterations, specific customization, and unique size requests from client
The full photo book contains an image-wrap cover and 44 interior pages.